Cresco Labs is seeking a highly organized Facility Coordinator to join our growing team at our facility in Lincoln, Illinois. As the Facility Coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day administrative operations. Duties include but are not limited to preparing documents, office inventory, email correspondence, and general support of office/facility functions. A successful applicant must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, and a desire to work in a fast pace environment.
- Creation and/or modification of official documents such as employee records, reports, and memos
- Weekly inventory of all products
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Email correspondence to the state for compliance, such as visitors, contractors, etc.
- Collection of transportation data: keep a daily record of transportation manifests
- Creating reports – expenses, transportation manifest, etc.
- Office supply inventory and ordering
- Appointment scheduling and calendar management
- General clerical duties such as copying, faxing, mailing and filing
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative capacity
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willing and able to work in a fast pace environment
- No criminal history
- Must pass all required background checks
- Must remain compliant with all legal and company regulations for the industry