Join our Cresco Yeltrah team in Pittsburgh, PA-as a Pharmacist. We are hiring for Full-Time and Part-Time positions as a Pharmacist. In this role the Pharmacist ensures that our patients’ needs are met and exceeded while delivering remarkable customer service. The Pharmacist will also provide patients with excellent product knowledge, effective service and an approachable attitude.
- Dispense medical cannabis medications based on patient’s physician recommendations
- Individual patient consultations to determine the best therapy in conjunction with the recommendations made by patient’s physician
- Maintains control of the inventory and rotates the inventory as needed
- Submit and review the state prescription monitoring program
- Comply with state laws as regulated by the state medical cannabis program
- Maintain records along with removing outdated and damaged drugs from the dispensary inventory
- Supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current pharmacist registration
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; working to establish personal networks
- Bachelor’s degree in the Pharmacy or PharmD. An active license in good standing without restrictions
- 3 -5 years’ experience
- High Energy, Patient Focused
- Retail experience mandatory (Experience at a Walgreens, CVS, etc. is a plus)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Satisfactory completion of any PA State required Medical Cannabis education programs.
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
- Must be 21 years’ old or older to work at the store.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry